Last Posted: May 25, 2018
- Whats in your genome? Parents-to-be want to know
The Conversation, May 24, 23018
- Preconception Carrier Screening by Genome Sequencing: Results from the Clinical Laboratory.
Punj Sumit et al. American journal of human genetics 2018 May
- Should you get a genetic screen before having kids?
R Dengler, Science, May 2018
- Clinical experience with multigene carrier panels in the reproductive setting.
Terhaar Catherine et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2018 Apr
- FMR1 premutation frequency in a large, ethnically diverse population referred for carrier testing.
Owens Kailey M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 Mar
- The Process of Disclosure: Mothers' Experiences of Communicating X-Linked Carrier Risk Information to At-Risk Daughters.
Goldman Amy et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Mar
- Targeted next-generation sequencing analysis in couples at increased risk for autosomal recessive disorders.
Komlosi Katalin et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 Jan 13(1) 23
- Patient perspectives on the use of categories of conditions for decision making about genomic carrier screening results.
Kraft Stephanie A et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Dec
- False-Positive Newborn Screening for Cystic Fibrosis and Health Care Use.
Hayeems Robin Z et al. Pediatrics 2017 Oct
- Exploring approaches to facilitate family communication of genetic risk information after cystic fibrosis population carrier screening.
Gorrie Anita et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Oct
- The NextGen Study: patient motivation for participation in genome sequencing for carrier status.
Kauffman Tia L et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2017 Sep 5(5) 508-515
- Rapid Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing Platform for Molecular Screening and Clinical Genotyping in Subjects with Hemoglobinopathies.
Shang Xuan et al. EBioMedicine 2017 Aug
- A comparison of two approaches to education about carrier testing for cystic fibrosis.
Leonard K P et al. Journal of genetic counseling 1995 Jun 4(2) 97-113
- A survey of reimbursement for cystic fibrosis carrier testing.
Bernhardt B A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 1993 Jun 2(2) 69-76
- Online Module for Carrier Screening in Ashkenazi Jewish Individuals Compared with In-Person Genetics Education: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Fan Chia Wei et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Aug
- Advantages of expanded universal carrier screening: what is at stake?
van der Hout Sanne et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Jan 25(1) 17-21
- "They Just Want to Know" - Genetic Health Professionals' Beliefs About Why Parents Want to Know their Child's Carrier Status.
Vears Danya F et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb
- Genome sequencing and carrier testing: decisions on categorization and whether to disclose results of carrier testing.
Himes Patricia et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Genome sequencing and carrier testing: decisions on categorization and whether to disclose results of carrier testing
P Himes et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 12, 2017
- Knowledge of carrier status and barriers to testing among mothers of sons with Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophy.
Bogue Lauren et al. Neuromuscular disorders : NMD 2016 Sep
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario