Last Posted: May 26, 2018
- The Microbiome and Risk for Atherosclerosis
AL Komaroff, JAMA, May 14, 2018
- How gut microbes are joining the fight against cancer
G Guglielmi, Nature May 23, 2018
- Clinical Genetics in Interstitial Lung Disease.
Newton Chad A et al. Frontiers in medicine 2018 5116
- Fasting the microbiome to treat diabetes
Cohen LJ. Sci Transl Med, May 16, 2018.
- Limited influence of hospital wastewater on the microbiome and resistome of wastewater in a community sewerage system.
Buelow Elena et al. FEMS microbiology ecology 2018 May
- The fallopian tube microbiome: implications for reproductive health.
Pelzer Elise S et al. Oncotarget 2018 Apr (30) 21541-21551
- Citizen Science Microbiome Project Publishes Results
Frontline Genomics, May 16, 2018
- American Gut: an Open Platform for Citizen Science Microbiome Research
McDonald D, et al. mSystems, May 15, 2018.
- Compositional and Functional Differences in the Human Gut Microbiome Correlate with Clinical Outcome following Infection with Wild-Type Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhi.
Zhang Yan et al. mBio 2018 May (3)
- Gut Microbiome Composition Predicts Infection Risk during Chemotherapy in Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Hakim Hana et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Mar
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario