Last Posted: May 25, 2018
- PARP Inhibitor Shows Promise in Patients With BRCA-Mutated Pancreatic Cancer
ASCO Post, May 23, 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing
J Gill et al, JAMA, May 18, 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing - The Implications of the US FDAs First Marketing Authorization for BRCA Mutation Testing
Gill J, et al. JAMA, May 18, 2018
- Prevalence of deleterious mutations among patients with breast cancer referred for multigene panel testing in a Romanian population.
Goidescu Iulian Gabriel et al. Clujul medical (1957) 2018 91(2) 157-165
- Risk-reducing mastectomy for the prevention of primary breast cancer.
Carbine Nora E et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2018 4CD002748
- Multigene testing replacing BRCA tests for breast cancer risk
Stanford University, May 10, 2018
- Validation of Version 3.0 of the Breast Cancer Genetics Referral Screening Tool (B-RST™).
Bellcross Cecelia et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 May
- Angelina's impact: Advocates Share
My Gene Counsel, May 14, 2018
- Beyond BRCA: A Case Series Examining the Advent of Multigene Panel Testing.
Reap Leo et al. Clinical breast cancer 2018 Apr
- Effects of Cancer Genetic Panel Testing on at-Risk Individuals.
Frost Anja S et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2018 May