Last Posted: May 24, 2018
- Annual Report to the Nation: overall cancer mortality continues to decline, prostate cancer mortality has stabilized
NCI, Press Release, May 22, 2018
- Are Some Tumors Just Born to Be Bad?
NIH Director's blog, May 22, 2018
- Association of BRAF Mutations With Survival and Recurrence in Surgically Treated Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Liver Cancer
GA Margonis et al. JAMA Surgery, May 2018
- Impact of microRNA-375 and its target gene SMAD-7 polymorphism on susceptibility of colorectal cancer.
Shaker Olfat Gamil et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2018 Jan 32(1)
- Lynch syndrome-associated endometrial carcinoma with MLH1 germline mutation and MLH1 promoter hypermethylation: a case report and literature review.
Yokoyama Takanori et al. BMC cancer 2018 May 18(1) 576
- Molecular Diagnostics in Colorectal Carcinoma: Advances and Applications for 2018.
Bhalla Amarpreet et al. Clinics in laboratory medicine 2018 Jun 38(2) 311-342
- Clinical application of targeted next-generation sequencing for colorectal cancer patients: a multicentric Belgian experience.
D'Haene Nicky et al. Oncotarget 2018 Apr 9(29) 20761-20768
- Current clinical topics of Lynch syndrome.
Tanakaya Kohji et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2018 May
- Implementation of next generation sequencing technology for somatic mutation detection in routine laboratory practice.
Giardina Tindaro et al. Pathology 2018 May
- Single Upfront Genomic Test Improves Lynch Syndrome Detection Rates
Cancer Ohio State University, Apr 2018