Last Posted: May 10, 2018
- Histology of colorectal adenocarcinoma with double somatic mismatch repair mutations is indistinguishable from those caused by lynch syndrome.
Hemminger Jessica A et al. Human pathology 2018 Apr
- Precision Medicine in Action: How well does cascade screening for hereditary conditions work in the real world?
WD Dotson et al, CDC Blog Post, May 8, 2018
- The Utility of Immunohistochemistry for Mismatch Repair Proteins on Colorectal Polyps in the Familial Cancer Clinic.
Dow Eryn et al. Internal medicine journal 2018 May
- Translational Research in Familial Colorectal Cancer Syndromes.
Ford Molly M et al. Clinics in colon and rectal surgery 2018 May 31(3) 161-167
- ESCP/EAES Symposium on Screening and Surveillance - Gabriela Möslein (Germany) at ESCP Berlin 2017
YouTube Video, Apr 2018
- Immune Profiling of Premalignant Lesions in Patients With Lynch Syndrome.
Chang Kyle et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Apr