Last Posted: May 11, 2018
- Genetic polymorphisms in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: Evidence for implication in detoxification pathways of environmental toxicants.
Dardiotis Efthimios et al. Environment international 2018 Apr 122-135
- Clinical utility of FDG-PET in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Huntington's disease.
Agosta Federica et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2018 May
- May is ALS Awareness Month; the ALS Registry Offers Hope
- Meta-analysis of the association between ZNF512B polymorphism rs2275294 and risk of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Ning Pingping, et al. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 2018 5
- The rs696880 Polymorphism in the Nogo-A Receptor Gene ( RTN4R ) Is Associated With Susceptibility to Sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis in the Chinese Population.
Xu Lianping, et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 0 108
- Genetic analysis of TIA1 gene in Chinese patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Zhang Kang, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2018 3