Last Posted: May 10, 2018
- CYP2C19 or CYP3A5 Genotyping Does Not Predict Clinical Response to Clopidogrel.
Rodríguez-González Fayna et al. Journal of clinical pharmacology 2018 May
- The secondary prevention of stroke according to cytochrome P450 2C19 genotype in patients with acute large-artery atherosclerosis stroke.
Yi Xingyang, et al. Oncotarget 2018 4 (25) 17725-17734
- Opportunities and Challenges in Cardiovascular Pharmacogenomics: From Discovery to Implementation.
Roden Dan M et al. Circulation research 2018 Apr 122(9) 1176-1190
- The influence of ABCB1 and P2Y12 genetic variants on clinical outcomes in Chinese intracranial artery stenosis patients.
Li Xingang, et al. Clinical and experimental pharmacology & physiology 2018 4
- Pharmacogenomic information in the Warning section of drug labels: A comparison between labels in the United States and those in five other countries/regions.
Imatoh T et al. Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics 2018 Apr
- Genome-wide and candidate gene approaches of clopidogrel efficacy using pharmacodynamic and clinical end points-Rationale and design of the International Clopidogrel Pharmacogenomics Consortium (ICPC).
Bergmeijer Thomas O, et al. American heart journal 2018 4 152-159