Last Posted: May 07, 2018
- Genetic profiling of decreased bone mineral density in an independent sample of Caucasian women.
Xiao X, et al. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 2018 5
- Lack of association between vitamin D receptor BsmI, ApaI polymorphisms and osteoporosis risk: A pooled analysis on Chinese individuals.
Wang Qing-Xian, et al. International journal of rheumatic diseases 2018 4
- Association of vitamin D receptor gene polymorphism (TaqI and Apa1) with bone mineral density in North Indian postmenopausal women.
Ahmad Israr, et al. Gene 2018 3
- Thyroid stimulating hormone and bone mineral density: Evidence from a two-sample Mendelian randomization study and a candidate gene association study.
Van Vliet Nicolien A, et al. Journal of bone and mineral research : the official journal of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research 2018 3
- 3'-UTR Polymorphisms of MTHFR and TS Associated with Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fracture Susceptibility in Postmenopausal Women.
Ahn Tae-Keun, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 3 (3)
- Nuclear receptor and VEGF pathways for gene-blood lead interactions, on bone mineral density, in Korean smokers.
Lee Ho-Sun, et al. PloS one 2018 0 (3) e0193323