Last Posted: Mar 25, 2018
- How Genetics Is Changing Our Understanding of Race
D Reich, New York Times, Mar 23, 2018
- Leap of Faith or Smart Investment? Early Integration of Whole Genome Sequencing in Healthcare Systems
WG Feero et al, CDC Blog Post, Mar 16, 2018
- Underutilization and disparities in access to EGFR testing among Medicare patients with lung cancer from 2010 - 2013.
Lynch Julie A et al. BMC cancer 2018 Mar 18(1) 306
- Using the Cancer Moonshot to Conquer Cancer Disparities: A Model for Action.
Martínez María Elena et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Mar
- UCP2 and UCP3 variants and gene-environment interaction associated with prediabetes and T2DM in a rural population: a case control study in China.
Su Meifang, et al. BMC medical genetics 2018 3 (1) 43
- Clinical determinants and treatment gaps in familial hypercholesterolemia: Data from a multi-ethnic regional health service.
Zafrir Barak et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2017 May 24(8) 867-875
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario