Last Posted: Mar 25, 2018
- The Right Not to Know: When Ignorance Is Bliss but Deadly
AM Clausen, Pultizer Center, Mar 20, 2018
- Genome Culture: Redefining Health-Risk Testing: Approval of a direct-to-consumer BRCA test may be a giant step forward for company, and a giant step back for breast cancer susceptibility testing.
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Mar 22, 2018
- Risks of breast or ovarian cancer in BRCA1 or BRCA2 predictive test negatives: findings from the EMBRACE study
F Girardi et al, Genetics in Medicine, Mar 22, 2018
- At-home genetic testing may be convenient, but it isnt complete
SM Domcheck, Stat News, Mar 14, 2018
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing
TGMI, Mar 16, 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer Test for BRCA Mutations Authorized.
et al. Cancer discovery 2018 Mar
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario