Last Posted: Mar 23, 2018
- Genome Culture: Redefining Health-Risk Testing: Approval of a direct-to-consumer BRCA test may be a giant step forward for company, and a giant step back for breast cancer susceptibility testing.
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Mar 22, 2018
- Is direct-to-consumer genetic testing reifying race?
T Caulfield, the Cure, Mar 22, 2018
- The FDA says you can now test yourself for cancer at home without a doctor. Here's why you shouldn't.
D Ropeik, NBC News Blog, Mar 23, 2018
- False-positive results released by direct-to-consumer genetic tests highlight the importance of clinical confirmation testing for appropriate patient care
S Tandy-Connor et al, Genetics in Medicine, March 22, 2018
- At-home genetic testing may be convenient, but it isnt complete
SM Domcheck, Stat News, Mar 14, 2018
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing
TGMI, Mar 16, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario