Last Posted: Mar 14, 2018
- From a Single Child to Uniform Newborn Screening: My Lucky Life in Pediatric Medical Genetics.
Howell R Rodney et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2018 Mar
- Back On Her Feet After Five Surgeries
Ivanhoe Broadcast News, Feb 2018
- TRAPPED - an insight into two sisters' struggle to access treatment for a rare genetic disease.
Al-Attar Mariam et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 Feb 13(1) 37
- Chris Bombardier: Reaching New Heights
He is the first person with hemophilia to summit Mount Everest, Hemaware, Feb 2018
- Twin Sisters Share a Diagnosis Tay-Sachs Disease and a Desire to Make a Difference
Mayo Clinic Blog, Jan 2018
- Real Stories: The Power of Personal Stories for Communicating Genomic Information