Last Posted: Mar 15, 2018
- Association of Racial/Ethnic Categories With the Ability of Genetic Tests to Detect a Cause of Cardiomyopathy.
Landry Latrice G et al. JAMA cardiology 2018 Feb
- Cardiac Channelopathies: Recognition, Treatment, Management.
Hickey Kathleen T et al. AACN advanced critical care 2018 29(1) 43-57
- Clinical and genetic characteristics of patients with fatty acid oxidation disorders identified by newborn screening.
Kang Eungu et al. BMC pediatrics 2018 Mar 18(1) 103
- Clinical and Molecular Aspects of Cardiomyopathies: Emerging Therapies and Clinical Trials.
Maurizi Niccolò et al. Heart failure clinics 2018 Apr 14(2) 161-178
- Genetic basis of channelopathies and cardiomyopathies in Hong Kong Chinese patients: a 10-year regional laboratory experience.
Mak C M et al. Hong Kong medical journal = Xianggang yi xue za zhi 2018 Mar
- Role of copy number variants in sudden cardiac death and related diseases: genetic analysis and translation into clinical practice.
Mates Jesus et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Mar