Last Posted: Mar 15, 2018
- Assessment of knowledge, attitudes and practices towards newborn screening for congenital hypothyroidism before and after a health education intervention in pregnant women in a hospital setting in Pakistan.
Tariq Batha et al. International health 2018 Mar
- Clinical and genetic characteristics of patients with fatty acid oxidation disorders identified by newborn screening.
Kang Eungu et al. BMC pediatrics 2018 Mar 18(1) 103
- Coming to terms with the imperfectly normal child: attitudes of Israeli parents of screen-positive infants regarding subsequent prenatal diagnosis.
Raz Aviad E et al. Journal of community genetics 2018 Mar
- From a Single Child to Uniform Newborn Screening: My Lucky Life in Pediatric Medical Genetics.
Howell R Rodney et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2018 Mar
- High Rates of Positive Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Screening Among Newborns with Severe Intestinal Failure.
Fullerton Brenna S et al. JPEN. Journal of parenteral and enteral nutrition 2018 Jan 42(1) 239-246
- Information needs of parents of infants diagnosed with cystic fibrosis: Results of a pilot study.
Edwards Danielle J et al. Journal of child health care : for professionals working with children in the hospital and community 2018 Jan 1367493518760734