From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Systematic Review of Guidelines on Genetic Testing and Patient Management.
Migliara Giuseppe et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 5252
- [Diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia in Spain: consensus document].
Mata Pedro et al. Atencion primaria 2015 Jan 47(1) 56-65
- Eligibility and Disqualification Recommendations for Competitive Athletes With Cardiovascular Abnormalities: Task Force 9: Arrhythmias and Conduction Defects: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology.
Zipes Douglas P et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2015 Oct
- Spanish guidelines for the management of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.
Ars E, et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2014 9
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guidelines for CYP2C19 genotype and clopidogrel therapy: 2013 update.
Scott SA, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2013 9 (3) 3