From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- CASCADE-FH Registry: Patients lack awareness of familial hypercholesterolemia,
Healio, Mar 14
- Sickle cell disease: a neglected chronic disease of increasing global health importance.
Chakravorty Subarna, et al. Arch. Dis. Child. 2015 1 0. (1) 48-53
- Establishing the characteristics of an effective pharmacogenetic test for clozapine-induced agranulocytosis.
Verbelen M, et al. Pharmacogenomics J. 2015 3 3.
- Sickle cell in sickle cell disease in Latin America and the United States.
Huttle Alexandra, et al. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015 3 2.
- Counterpoint: Risk factors, including genetic information, add value in stratifying patients for optimal preventive dental care.
Braun Thomas M, et al. J Am Dent Assoc 2015 3 0. (3) 174-8