From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Evidence-based practices on reducing transfusion complications in sickle cell disease
Provider Training Video Series, Georgia Health Policy Center, 2017
- Sickle Cell Disease: What You Should Know
CDC podcast, 2017
- Using Workflow Modeling to Identify Areas to Improve Genetic Test Processes in the University of Maryland Translational Pharmacogenomics Project.
Cutting Elizabeth M et al. AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium 2015466-74
- Implementing evidence-driven individualized treatment plans within Morquio A Syndrome.
Clarke Lorne A et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2016 Feb 117(2) 217
- IthaGenes: an interactive database for haemoglobin variations and epidemiology.
Kountouris P, et al. PloS one 2014 7 (7) 7