From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- The Benefits and Challenges of Preconsent in a Multisite, Pediatric Sickle Cell Intervention Trial.
Nimmer Mark et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2016 Sep 63(9) 1649-52
- Health and genetic ancestry testing: time to bridge the gap.
Smart Andrew et al. BMC medical genomics 2017 Jan 10(1) 3
- Privacy: The myth of anonymity.
Savage Neil et al. Nature 2016 537(7619) S70-2
- The intersection of relational autonomy and narrative ethics for the patient unwilling to disclose genetic diagnosis information.
Gallagher Michael et al. Life Sci Soc Policy 2014 Dec 10(1) 7
- Ethics, genetics and public policies in Uruguay: newborn and infant screening as a paradigm.
Larrandaburu Mariela et al. J Community Genet 2015 May 29.