From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Effect of interventions incorporating personalised cancer risk information on intentions and behaviour: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.
Usher-Smith Juliet A et al. BMJ open 2018 Jan 8(1) e017717
- Evaluation and Management of Athletes With Long QT Syndrome: An Evolved Paradigm.
Gomez Andrew T et al. Sports health 2016 Aug
- Systematic Review of Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Apheresis for the Treatment of Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Wang Anthony et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2016 5(7)
- The impact of communicating genetic risks of disease on risk-reducing health behaviour: systematic review with meta-analysis.
Hollands Gareth J et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2016 352i1102
- Early diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia: improving patient outcomes.
Alonso R, et al. Expert review of cardiovascular therapy 2013 3 (3) 3