From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of genetic counseling and a distance, computer-based, lifestyle intervention program for adult offspring of patients with type 2 diabetes: background, study protocol, and baseline patient characteristics.
Nishigaki M, et al. Journal of nutrition and metabolism 2012 5
- Family history differs between young women with myocardial infarction and ischemic stroke: results from the RATIO case-control study.
Siegerink B, et al. Atherosclerosis 2012 7 (1) 1
- Association between family history and coronary heart disease death across long-term follow-up in men: the Cooper Center Longitudinal Study.
Bachmann JM, et al. Circulation 2012 6 (25) 25
- Operational implementation of prospective genotyping for personalized medicine: the design of the Vanderbilt PREDICT project.
Pulley JM, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2012 7 (1) 1
- Design of a phase III clinical trial with prospective biomarker validation: SWOG S0819.
Redman MW, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2012 8 (15) 15