Last Posted: Mar 23, 2018
- 13-Year-Old Boy Is First Person in US to Receive Newly Approved Gene Therapy for Blindness
KV Brown, Gizmodo, Mar 22, 2018
- Kernel machine SNP set analysis provides new insight into the association between obesity and polymorphisms located on the chromosomal 16q.12.2 region: Tehran Lipid and Glucose Study.
Javanrouh Niloufar, et al. Gene 2018 3
- Emerging Implications of Genetic Testing in Inherited Primary Arrhythmia Syndromes.
Asatryan Babken et al. Cardiology in review 2018 Mar
- Will Personalized Medicine Mean Higher Costs for Consumers?
M Geruso et al, Harvard Business Review, Mar 1, 2018
- Clinical and biological implications of mutational spectrum in acute myeloid leukemia of FAB subtypes M4 and M5.
Cheng Zhiheng, et al. Cancer gene therapy 2018 2
- Motor Neuron Gene Therapy: Lessons from Spinal Muscular Atrophy for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
Tosolini Andrew P et al. Frontiers in molecular neuroscience 2017 10405
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario