From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Communication of cancer-related genetic and genomic information: A landscape analysis of reviews.
Peterson Emily B et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan 8(1) 59-70
- Evaluation and Management of Athletes With Long QT Syndrome: An Evolved Paradigm.
Gomez Andrew T et al. Sports health 2016 Aug
- Clinical Utility Gene Card for: autosomal recessive cone-rod dystrophy.
Manitto Maria Pia et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 Apr 15.
- Colorectal cancer: Cascade genetic testing in Lynch syndrome: room for improvement.
Jasperson K, et al. Nature reviews. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2013 9 (9) 9
- Developmental and behavioral pediatricians' attitudes toward screening for fragile X.
Acharya K, et al. American journal on intellectual and developmental disabilities 2013 7 (4) 4