From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Kernel machine SNP set analysis provides new insight into the association between obesity and polymorphisms located on the chromosomal 16q.12.2 region: Tehran Lipid and Glucose Study.
Gene 2018 Mar .
Javanrouh Niloufar, Daneshpour Maryam S, Soltanian Ali Reza, Tapak Lei
- Clinical and biological implications of mutational spectrum in acute myeloid leukemia of FAB subtypes M4 and M5.
Cancer gene therapy 2018 Feb .
Cheng Zhiheng, Hu Kai, Tian Lei, Dai Yifeng, Pang Yifan, Cui Wei, Zhao Hongmian, Qin Tong, Han Yu, Hu Ning, Chen Li, Wang Chao, Zhang Yijie, Wu Depei, Ke Xiaoyan, Shi Jinlong, Fu L
- Association between rs11200014, rs2981579, and rs1219648 polymorphism and breast cancer susceptibility: A meta-analysis.
Medicine 2017 Dec 96 (50): e9246.
Zhang Yafei, Lu Hongwei, Ji Hong, Lu Le, Liu Pengdi, Hong Ruofeng, Li Yimi
- EGFR-targeted therapies in the post-genomic era.
Cancer metastasis reviews 2017 Sep .
Xu Mary Jue, Johnson Daniel E, Grandis Jennifer
- Correlations of MGMT genetic polymorphisms with temozolomide resistance and prognosis of patients with malignant gliomas: a population-based study in China.
Cancer gene therapy 2017 Apr .
Wang H-W, Xu Z-K, Song Y, Liu Y