Recent Scientific Publications: Toxicological
- Neurosci Lett 2017 Jul 3 [Epub ahead of print]
Monoaminergic toxicity induced by cathinone phthalimide: an in vitro study.
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 2017 Jul 3 [Epub ahead of print]
Physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling of human exposure to perfluorooctanoic acid suggests historical non drinking-water exposures are important for predicting current serum concentrations.
- Pediatr Res 2017 Jun 30 [Epub ahead of print]
Hospital association of the gut microbiota mobilome in preterm infants.
- Exp Biol Med 2017 Jun 28 [Epub ahead of print]
Programming microphysiological systems for children's health protection.
- Environ Int 2017 Sep;106:135-43
Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances in human serum and urine samples from a residentially exposed community.
- Int J Mol Sci 2017 Jun 22;18(7):1335
Associations of drug lipophilicity and extent of metabolism with drug-induced liver injury.
- Gut 2017 Jun 20 [Epub ahead of print]
Characterising cis-regulatory variation in the transcriptome of histologically normal and tumour-derived pancreatic tissues.
- Crit Rev Toxicol 2017 Mar 6 [Epub ahead of print]
Thiocyanate: a review and evaluation of the kinetics and the modes of action for thyroid hormone perturbations.
- SM J Biol 2017;3(1):1014
Distribution of acetylated histone 4 in normal liver and acetaminophen-induced liver damage.
- Arch Toxicol 2017 Jun 15 [Epub ahead of print]
First evidence of pyrrolizidine alkaloid N-oxide-induced hepatic sinusoidal obstruction syndrome in humans.
- Chem Res Toxicol 2017 Mar 20;30(3):851-8
Detection of pyrrolizidine alkaloid DNA adducts in livers of cattle poisoned with Heliotropium europaeum.
- Sci Rep 2017 Jun 8;7(1):3054
Mechanistic roles of microRNAs in hepatocarcinogenesis: a study of thioacetamide with multiple doses and time-points of rats.
- Genome Announc 2017 Jun 8;5(23):e00259-17
Draft genome sequences of two Staphylococcus aureus strains isolated in succession from a case of bacteremia.
- J Alzheimers Dis 2017 May 30 [Epub ahead of print]
Neurodegenerative markers are increased in postmortem BA21 tissue from African Americans with Alzheimer's disease.
- Int J Nanomedicine 2017 May 23;12:3927-40
Iron oxide nanoparticles induce cytokine secretion in a complement-dependent manner in a human whole blood model.
- Psychopharmacology 2017 May 31 [Epub ahead of print]
Effects of nalfurafine on the reinforcing, thermal antinociceptive, and respiratory-depressant effects of oxycodone: modeling an abuse-deterrent opioid analgesic in rats.
- J Appl Toxicol 2017 Jun 1 [Epub ahead of print]
Cyclosporine exacerbates ketamine toxicity in zebrafish: Mechanistic studies on drug-drug interaction.
- Food Chem Toxicol 2017 May 25 [Epub ahead of print]
Metabolism and pharmacokinetics of zearalenone following oral and intravenous administration in juvenile female pigs.
- Arch Toxicol 2017 May 27 [Epub ahead of print]
Why are most phospholipidosis inducers also hERG blockers?
- Biochem Pharmacol 2017 May 25 [Epub ahead of print]
MicroRNA hsa-miR-370-3p suppresses the expression and induction of CYP2D6 by facilitating mRNA degradation.
- Comput Biol Med 2017 Aug 1;87:57-69
Multi-resolution classification of exhaled aerosol images to detect obstructive lung diseases in small airways.
- Bioorg Med Chem 2017 May 8 [Epub ahead of print]
Succinamide derivatives of melampomagnolide B and their anti-cancer activities.
- J Chem Inf Model 2017 Apr 24;57(4):1000-6
Integrating drug's mode of action into quantitative structure-activity relationships for improved prediction of drug-induced liver injury.
- Food Sci Biotechnol 2017 Apr;26(2):545-8
Prevalence and toxin type of Clostridium perfringens in beef from four different types of meat markets in Seoul, Korea.
- J Appl Toxicol 2017 May 19 [Epub ahead of print]
In vivo noninvasive analysis of graphene nanomaterial pharmacokinetics using photoacoustic flow cytometry.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario