Last Posted: Jul 28, 2017
- World Hepatitis Day 2017
- Gut microbiota and hepatitis-B-virus-induced chronic liver disease: implications for faecal microbiota transplantation therapy.
Kang Y et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2017 Aug (4) 342-348
- The impact of genetic variation in IL28B, IFNL4 and HLA genes on treatment responses against chronic hepatitis C virus infection.
Sakhaee Fatemeh et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Jul
- Hepatitis B virus core antigen mutations predict post-operative prognosis of patients with primary hepatocellular carcinoma.
Jia Jian'an et al. The Journal of general virology 2017 Jun (6) 1399-1409
- Role of IL28B genotype in the liver stiffness increase in untreated patients with chronic hepatitis C.
Boglione Lucio et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Sep 195-198
- Molecular characterization of occult hepatitis B virus infection in patients with end-stage liver disease in Colombia.
Rendon Julio Cesar et al. PloS one 2017 (7) e0180447
- Genetic Polymorphisms Associated with Liver Disease Progression in HIV/HCV-Coinfected Patients.
Medrano Luz M et al. AIDS reviews (1) 3-15
- A multi-template multiplex PCR assay for hepatitis B virus and human β-globin.
Adeyemi Oluwapelumi O et al. Journal of medical virology 2017 Jun
- Presence of Human Hepegivirus-1 in a Cohort of People Who Inject Drugs.
Kandathil Abraham J et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 Jun
- Efficient detection of viral transmissions with Next-Generation Sequencing data.
Rytsareva Inna et al. BMC genomics 2017 May 18(Suppl 4) 372
- Identification and comparative analysis of hepatitis B virus genotype D/E recombinants in Africa.
Boyce Ceejay L et al. Virus genes 2017 May
- Detection and molecular characterisation of a diagnosis escape variant associated with occult hepatitis B virus in Brazil.
Almeida Ricardo Wagner de et al. Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 2017 Jul (7) 485-491
- Prevalence of Hepatitis B Antiviral Drug Resistance Variants in North American Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B Not Receiving Antiviral Treatment.
Lok Anna S et al. Journal of viral hepatitis 2017 Jun
- Molecular epidemiology of hepatitis B virus infection in Tanzania.
Forbi Joseph C et al. The Journal of general virology 2017 May
- Phylogenetic analysis of an epidemic outbreak of acute hepatitis C in HIV-infected patients by ultra-deep pyrosequencing.
Caro-Pérez Noelia et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2017 May 42-47
- Impact of "a" Determinant Mutations on Detection of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) in HBV Strains from Chinese Patients with Occult Hepatitis B.
Huang Xiangyan et al. Journal of medical virology 2017 May