Last Posted: Jul 27, 2017
- Genes, cells, and biobanks: Yes, there’s still a consent problem
T Caulfield et al, PLOS Biology, July 25, 2017
- Biobanking-Budgets and the Role of Pathology Biobanks in Precision Medicine.
Andry Chris et al. Academic pathology 42374289517702924
- Genes, cells, and biobanks: Yes, there's still a consent problem.
Caulfield Timothy et al. PLoS biology 2017 Jul 15(7) e2002654
- Genome-wide genetic data on ~500,000 UK Biobank participants
C Bycroft et al. BioRxiV, July 20, 2017
- eHealth provides a novel opportunity to exploit the advantages of the Nordic countries in psychiatric genetic research, building on the public health care system, biobanks, and registries.
Andreassen Ole A et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 Jul
- Harnessing Genomic Biobanks to Understand Obesity in Cardiometabolic Disease: Prospects and Pitfalls.
O'Donnell Christopher J et al. JAMA cardiology 2017 Jul
- Balancing the Local and the Universal in Maintaining Ethical Access to a Genomics Biobank
C Heeney et al, BioRXiv, June 2017
- Has the biobank bubble burst? Withstanding the challenges for sustainable biobanking in the digital era.
Chalmers Don et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Jul (1) 39
- Young people's awareness on biobanking and DNA profiling: results of a questionnaire administered to Italian university students.
Tozzo Pamela et al. Life sciences, society and policy 2017 Dec 13(1) 9
- The use of electronic health records for psychiatric phenotyping and genomics.
Smoller Jordan W et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 May
- Assessment of knowledge about biobanking among healthcare students and their willingness to donate biospecimens.
Merdad Leena et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 May 18(1) 32
- Public Attitudes toward Consent and Data Sharing in Biobank Research: A Large Multi-site Experimental Survey in the US.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Mar 100(3) 414-427
- Community recommendations on biobank governance: Results from a deliberative community engagement in California.
Dry Sarah M et al. PloS one 2017 12(2) e0172582
- Engaging a state: Facebook comments on a large population biobank.
Platt Tevah et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- A qualitative study of adolescents' understanding of biobanks and their attitudes toward participation, re-contact, and data sharing.
Murad Andrea M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Apr 173(4) 930-937
- Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers
Genetic Testing & Biomarkers, March 2017