Last Posted: Jul 28, 2017
- Family Screening for FH and the Use of Genetic Testing
The FH Foundation, July 27, 2017
- Cascade Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia and the Use of Genetic Testing.
Knowles Joshua W et al. JAMA 2017 Jul 318(4) 381-382
- Cascade Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the United States: Public Health Impact and Challenges
JW Knowles et al, CDC Blog, July 25, 2017
- How Studying Familial Hypercholesterolemia Resulted in the Discovery of Statins as an Effective Treatment for High Cholesterol
JAMA Podcast, July 25, 2017
- The Cost-effectiveness of Genetic Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia: a Systematic Review.
Rosso A et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(5) 464-480
- Evaluation of clinical and laboratory parameters used in the identification of index cases for genetic screening of familial hypercholesterolemia in Brazil.
Silva Pãmela R S et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 Jun 263257-262
- Statins for children with inherited high blood cholesterol
VA Kuoppola et al, Cochrane reviews, July 7, 2017
- Long-Term Cardiovascular Risk in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Relatives Identified by Cascade Screening
Kasper Aalbæk Kjærgaard, et al, JAHA June 26, 2017
- Putting Into Perspective the Hazards of Untreated Familial Hypercholesterolemia
PN Hopkins, JAHA, June 26, 2017
- Long-Term Cardiovascular Risk in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Relatives Identified by Cascade Screening.
Kjærgaard Kasper Aalbæk et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2017 Jun 6(6)
- PCSK9 inhibitor access barriers-issues and recommendations: Improving the access process for patients, clinicians and payers.
Baum Seth J et al. Clinical cardiology 2017 Apr 40(4) 243-254
- Putting Into Perspective the Hazards of Untreated Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Hopkins Paul N et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2017 Jun 6(6)
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease in patients with familial hypercholesterolaemia: The role of PCSK9 inhibitors.
Pecin Ivan et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2017 Jan 2047487317717346
- Polygenic Versus Monogenic Causes of Hypercholesterolemia Ascertained Clinically.
Wang Jian et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2016 Dec 36(12) 2439-2445
- Greater preclinical atherosclerosis in treated monogenic familial hypercholesterolemia vs. polygenic hypercholesterolemia.
Sharifi Mahtab et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 May
- When do paediatric patients with familial hypercholesterolemia need statin therapy?
Hennig Matylda et al. Developmental period medicine 2017 21(1) 43-50