From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Lab Quality Program Important to Newborn Screening
- Beyond the Blood Spot: Newborn Screening for Hearing Loss and Critical Congenital Heart Disease
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds, Septemeber 20, 2016
- Newborn screening for severe combined immune deficiency (SCID) saves lives and money: a cost-effective public health policy
S Grosse, Blog post, March 15, 2016
- Newborn screening in the genomics era: are we ready for genome sequencing?
Genomics and Health Impact Blog
- Newborn screening: Saving Lives for 50 Years