From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry Assay of Leukocyte Acid a-Glucosidase for Post-Newborn Screening Evaluation of Pompe Disease.
Lin Na et al. Clinical chemistry 2017 Feb
- A framework for assessing outcomes from newborn screening: on the road to measuring its promise.
Hinton Cynthia F et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2016 May
- Cost-Effectiveness/Cost-Benefit Analysis of Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immune Deficiency in Washington State.
Ding Yao et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Feb
- Observed and expected frequencies of structural hemoglobin variants in newborn screening surveys in Africa and the Middle East: deviations from Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium.
Piel Frédéric B et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2015 Dec
- Simultaneous quantitation of hexacosanoyl lysophosphatidylcholine, amino acids, acylcarnitines, and succinylacetone during FIA-ESI-MS/MS analysis of dried blood spot extracts for newborn screening.
Haynes Christopher A et al. Clinical biochemistry 2015 Oct