Last Posted: Jul 13, 2017
- Aspirin to Prevent a First Heart Attack or Stroke
- The genetic basis of antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapy: A pharmacogenetic review of newer antiplatelets (clopidogrel, prasugrel and ticagrelor) and anticoagulants (dabigatran, rivaroxaban, apixaban and edoxaban).
O'Connor Cormac T et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2017 Jun
- Approach to Lynch Syndrome for the Gastroenterologist.
Bui Quan M et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2017 Feb 62(2) 299-304
- Exploring clinicians' attitudes about using aspirin for risk reduction in people with Lynch Syndrome with no personal diagnosis of colorectal cancer.
Chen Yanni et al. Familial cancer 2016 Sep
- Modeling the prevention of colorectal cancer from the combined impact of host and behavioral risk factors.
Frampton Matthew et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Aug
- Chemoprevention of hereditary colon cancers: time for new strategies.
Ricciardiello Luigi et al. Nature reviews. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2016 Apr
- Aspirin for Disease Prevention: Public Policy or Personal Choice?
C Baigent, Ann Int Med, April 2016
- Aspirin for the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Colorectal Cancer: A Decision Analysis for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
SP Dehmer et al. Ann Internal Medicine, April 2016
- Aspirin Use for the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Colorectal Cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement
K Bibbins-Domingo et al, Ann Int Medicine, April 2016
- PIK3CA Mutation, Aspirin Use after Diagnosis and Survival of Colorectal Cancer. A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Epidemiological Studies.
Paleari L et al. Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain)) 2016 May (5) 317-26
- Aspirin for Cancer Prevention- One Step Closer
E Vilar et al, JAMA Oncology, March 3, 2016
- Population-wide Impact of Long-term Use of Aspirin and the Risk for Cancer
Y Cao et al, JAMA Oncology, March 3, 2016
- Aspirin and colorectal cancer: the promise of precision chemoprevention
DA Drew et al, Nature Reviews Cancer, February 2016
- Transforming Cancer Prevention through Precision Medicine and Immune-oncology.
Kensler Thomas W et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2016 Jan 9(1) 2-10
- Genetic risk for atrial fibrillation could motivate patient adherence to warfarin therapy: a cost effectiveness analysis.
Shiffman Dov et al. BMC cardiovascular disorders 2015 15(1) 104
- An aspirin a day keeps the CRC at bay in Lynch syndrome
Nature Reviews Oncology, September 1, 2015