From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Pannexin1 Single Nucleotide Polymorphism and Platelet Reactivity in a Cohort of Cardiovascular Patients.
Cell communication & adhesion 2017 Dec 23 (1): 11-15.
Stierlin Florian B, Molica Filippo, Reny Jean-Luc, Kwak Brenda R, Fontana Pier
- Distribution of CYP2C19 polymorphisms in Mongolian and Han nationals and the choice of specific antiplatelet drugs.
International journal of clinical pharmacy 2017 Jun .
Li Jing, Wang YueXi, Wang HuPi
- The impact of clinical and genetic factors on ticagrelor and clopidogrel antiplatelet therapy.
Pharmacogenomics 2017 Jun .
Tatarunas Vacis, Kupstyte Nora, Zaliunas Remigijus, Giedraitiene Agne, Lesauskaite Vai
- Variability of platelet response to clopidogrel is not related to adverse cardiovascular events in patients with stable coronary artery disease undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
European journal of clinical pharmacology 2017 Jun .
Ol?dzki Szymon, Kornacewicz-Jach Zdzis?awa, Safranow Krzysztof, Kiedrowicz Rados?aw, Gawro?ska-Szklarz Barbara, Jastrz?bska Maria, Gor?cy Jaros?
- Association between PTGS1 polymorphisms and functional outcomes in Chinese patients with stroke during aspirin therapy: Interaction with smoking.
Journal of the neurological sciences 2017 May 376 211-215.
Cai Huan, Cai Biyang, Sun Lingli, Zhang Hao, Zhou Shuyu, Cao Liping, Guo Hongquan, Sun Wen, Yan Bernard, Davis Stephen M, Zhang Zhizhong, Liu Xinfe