From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- An analysis of genetic association in opioid dependence susceptibility.
Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics 2017 Jun .
Nagaya D, Zahari Z, Saleem M, Yahaya B H, Tan S C, Yusoff N
- Prospective observational pharmacogenetic study of side effects induced by intravenous morphine for postoperative analgesia.
Medicine 2017 Jun 96 (25): e7009.
Chen Li-Kuei, Wang Mao-Hsien, Yang Hong-Jyh, Fan Shou-Zen, Chen Shiou-She
- Association of Variants of Arginine Vasopressin and Arginine Vasopressin Receptor 1A With Severe Acetaminophen Liver Injury.
Cellular and molecular gastroenterology and hepatology 2017 May 3 (3): 500-505.
Randesi Matthew, Levran Orna, Correa da Rosa Joel, Hankins Julia, Rule Jody, Kreek Mary Jeanne, Lee William M,
- OCT1 genetic variants are associated with postoperative morphine-related adverse effects in children.
Pharmacogenomics 2017 May .
Balyan Rajiv, Zhang Xue, Chidambaran Vidya, Martin Lisa J, Mizuno Tomoyuki, Fukuda Tsuyoshi, Vinks Alexander A, Sadhasivam Senthilkum
- Independent and interactive effects of OPRM1 and DAT1 polymorphisms on alcohol consumption and subjective responses in social drinkers.
Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 2017 Apr .
Weerts Elise M, Wand Gary S, Maher Brion, Xu Xiaoqiang, Stephens Mary Ann, Yang Xiaoju, McCaul Mary