From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Analgesia and Opioids: A Pharmacogenetics Shortlist for Implementation in Clinical Practice.
Matic Maja et al. Clinical chemistry 2017 Jun
- All Scientific Hands on Deck to End the Opioid Crisis
N Volkov and F Collins, NIH Blog, May 31, 2017
- Pharmacogenetics-guided analgesics in major abdominal surgery: Further benefits within an enhanced recovery protocol.
Senagore Anthony J et al. American journal of surgery 2016 Nov
- Parental Perception of Self-Empowerment in Pediatric Pharmacogenetic Testing: The Reactions of Parents to the Communication of Actual and Hypothetical CYP2D6 Test Results.
Adelsperger Sarah et al. Health communication 2016 Aug 1-8
- HIV Infection Linked to Injection Use of Oxymorphone in Indiana, 2014-2015.
Peters Philip J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Jul 375(3) 229-39