Gastroenterology. 2017 Mar 22. pii: S0016-5085(17)30175-0. doi: 10.1053/j.gastro.2017.02.011. [Epub ahead of print]
Recommendations on Surveillance and Management of Biallelic Mismatch Repair Deficiency (BMMRD) Syndrome: A Consensus Statement by the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.
Durno C1, Boland CR2, Cohen S3, Dominitz JA4, Giardiello FM5, Johnson DA6, Kaltenbach T7, Levin TR8, Lieberman D9, Robertson DJ10, Rex DK11.
Copyright © 2017 AGA Institute, The American College of Gastroenterology, the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition and North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
BMMRD; Biallelic Mismatch Repair Deficiency; CMMRD; Cancer; Childhood Cancer; Colorectal Cancer; Constitutional Mismatch Repair Deficiency; DNA Mismatch Repair; Lynch Syndrome
Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Apr 06, 2017
- Recommendations on Surveillance and Management of Biallelic Mismatch Repair Deficiency (BMMRD) Syndrome: A Consensus Statement by the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.
Durno Carol et al. Gastroenterology 2017 Mar
- Genomic landscape of colorectal cancer in Japan: clinical implications of comprehensive genomic sequencing for precision medicine.
Nagahashi Masayuki et al. Genome medicine 2016 8(1) 136
- Evaluating a Modular Decision Support Application For Colorectal Cancer Screening.
Militello Laura G et al. Applied clinical informatics 2017 Feb 8(1) 162-179
- Family history of colorectal cancer and its impact on survival in patients with resected stage III colon cancer: results from NCCTG Trial N0147 (Alliance).
Jansson-Knodell Claire L et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2017 Feb 8(1) 1-11
- Choosing not to undergo predictive genetic testing for hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes: expanding our understanding of decliners and declining.
Keogh Louise A et al. Journal of behavioral medicine 2017 Feb
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
KTAR news, March 7, 2017
- Colorectal Cancer Incidence Patterns in the United States, 19742013
Siegel RL, et al. J Natl Cancer Inst (2017) 109 (8): djw322.
- Colorectal cancer rates rising sharply among Gen X and millennials,
by Laurie McGinley, Washington Post, February 28, 2017
- Is there evidence that we should screen the general population for Lynch syndrome with genetic testing? A systematic review.
Prince Anya E R et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2017 1049-60
- Using lessons from breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening to inform the development of lung cancer screening programs.
Armstrong Katrina et al. Cancer 2016 122(9) 1338-42