Clin Genet. 2017 Mar 30. doi: 10.1111/cge.13024. [Epub ahead of print]
Clinical Genetic Testing in Pediatric Cardiomyopathy: Is Bigger Better?
Ouellette AC1, Mathew J2, Manickaraj AK1, Manase G1, Zahavich L1, Wilson J1, George K1, Benson L1, Bowdin S1, Mital S1.
This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.
Cardiology; Cardiomyopathy; Genetics; Pediatrics
Last Posted: Apr 06, 2017
- Clinical Genetic Testing in Pediatric Cardiomyopathy: Is Bigger Better?
Ouellette Allison Chang et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Mar
- Effect of Moderate-Intensity Exercise Training on Peak Oxygen Consumption in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Saberi Sara et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- Recreational Exercise in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Owens Anjali T et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- Effect of Moderate-Intensity Exercise Training on Peak Oxygen Consumption in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy A Randomized Clinical Trial
S Saberi et al, JAMA, March 17, 2017
- Recreational Exercise in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
AT Owens et al, JAMA, March 17, 2017
- Moderate exercise may be beneficial for HCM patients
Science Magazine, March 17, 2017
- Genetics and genomics of dilated cardiomyopathy and systolic heart failure.
Tayal Upasana et al. Genome medicine 2017 Feb 9(1) 20
- Genetics and genomics of dilated cardiomyopathy and systolic heart failure
U Tayal et al, Genome Medicine, February 2017
- Clinical and genetic diagnosis of familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Results in pediatric cardiology.
Cardoso Bárbara et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2017 Feb
- Usefulness of Genetic Testing in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: an Analysis Using Real-World Data.
Alejandra Restrepo-Cordoba M et al. Journal of cardiovascular translational research 2017 Jan
- ClinGen Pathogenicity Calculator: a configurable system for assessing pathogenicity of genetic variants.
Patel Ronak Y et al. Genome medicine 2017 Jan 9(1) 3
- Evaluating the survivor or the relatives of those who do not survive: the role of genetic testing.
Tester David J et al. Cardiology in the young 2017 Jan 27(S1) S19-S24
- Clinical and Mechanistic Insights Into the Genetics of Cardiomyopathy.
Burke Michael A et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016 Dec 68(25) 2871-2886
- Clinical and Mechanistic Insights Into the Genetics of Cardiomyopathy
MA Burke et al, JACC, December 2016
- Natural and Undetermined Sudden Death: Value of Post-Mortem Genetic Investigation.
Sanchez Olallo et al. PloS one 2016 11(12) e0167358
- Genetic testing in cardiomyopathies: an update on indications and benefits.
Aleksova Natasha et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2016 Nov