Interested in volunteering for Alzheimer’s and related dementias research? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s clinical trials tool.
Below are the newest listings. Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Caring for the Caregiver Technology-Based Program (Miami, FL)
- Residential Care Transition for Family Caregivers (Minneapolis, MN)
- BIIB076 for Early Alzheimer’s Disease (multiple sites)
- Dronabinol to Treat Agitation in Alzheimer's Disease (Baltimore, MD, and Belmont, MA)
- Cognitive Rehabilitation and Electrical Stimulation (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Dietary Influences on Alzheimer's Biomarkers (Seattle, WA)
- Using Assessments to Diagnose Alzheimer's in Hispanic/Latino Adults(Aurora, CO)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Amyloid-Positive Registry for Alzheimer's Drug Research (multiple sites)
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us spread the word about Alzheimer’s and related clinical trials!
- Forward this email to anyone who may be interested.
- Share via social media:
Looking for #Alzheimer’s and related #clinicaltrials? Find the latest information here: http://1.usa.gov/Y1zmEN
- Share this new infographic from NIA about participating in clinical research:
Learn how older adults can play a role in disease prevention/treatment by volunteering for research studies: http://go.usa.gov/x9sv8