NIH’S DR. CARL DIEFFENBACH DISCUSSES VIRAL SUPPRESSION
November 11, 2016 • By AIDS.gov
Dr. Carl Dieffenbach, Director of the Division of AIDS at NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), has spoken with AIDS.gov about the important issue of viral suppression at several major HIV conferences during the past few months, including the HIV Research for Prevention (R4P) Conference in Chicago, the 2016 Ryan White Conference in Washington, DC, and the International AIDS Conference (IAS) in Durban, South Africa.
Late last month, he shared some additional thoughts on viral suppression. We encourage you to watch the video and hear what he has to say.
Learn more! View Dr. Rich Wolitski’s blog posts, Catching Fire: The New Era in HIV Prevention and Care and Viral Suppression: The Struggle Is Real.
- HIV Vaccine Research: Update from NIH’s Dr. Dieffenbach from 2nd Day of AIDS 2016
- Final USCA 2016 Facebook Live Events Focus on Viral Suppression and Conference Highlights
- Viral Suppression: The Struggle is Real
- NIH’s Dr. Carl Dieffenbach Discusses HIV Treatment Science at 2016 Ryan White Conference
- NIH’s Dr. Dieffenbach Shares Perspectives from First Day of AIDS 2016
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario