GET READY FOR WORLD AIDS DAY 2016
November 21, 2016 • By AIDS.gov
World AIDS Day – December 1 – is rapidly approaching! The U.S. Government theme for this year’s observance is Leadership. Commitment. Impact., and we want to point you to the information and tools you’ll need to incorporate the theme in your local activities for this year’s observance.
Please stay tuned for many announcements by our federal partners and stakeholders in the HIV community. We’ll be posting soon about activities and resources on this blog and on our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Follow the conversation with these hashtags: #WAD2016 and #EndAIDS2030 .
Visit our World AIDS Day resources page, and check out the HIV Testing Sites & Care Services Locator and Positive Spin, our digital storytelling campaign about five real black, gay men who are living with HIV.
In the 35 years since the epidemic was first recognized, we’ve made many advances in the response to HIV—but much remains to be done. We look forward to observing this World AIDS Day as we reflect on how–together–we’re working to create a world free of HIV.
- Are you ready for World AIDS Day, December 1?
- Starting with Our Own: Federal Employees Mark World AIDS Day 2015
- Ready to Join us in Facing AIDS for World AIDS Day 2011?
- Join the White House 2014 World AIDS Day Event Live Broadcast on December 1
- LIVE webcast of the White House World AIDS Day Event on December 1st.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario