lunes, 20 de junio de 2016

Domain I of the 5' non-translated genomic region in coxsackievirus B3 RNA is not required for productive replication. - PubMed - NCBI

Domain I of the 5' non-translated genomic region in coxsackievirus B3 RNA is not required for productive replication. - PubMed - NCBI



 2016 Jun 8;496:127-130. doi: 10.1016/j.virol.2016.05.021. [Epub ahead of print]

Domain I of the 5' non-translated genomic region in coxsackievirus B3 RNA is not required for productive replication.

Abstract

Domain I is a cloverleaf-like secondary structure at the 5' termini of all enterovirus genomes, comprising part of a cis-acting replication element essential for efficient enteroviral replication. 5' genomic terminal deletions up to as much as 55% of domain I can occur without lethality following coxsackie B virus infections. We report here that the entire CVB structural domain I can be deleted without lethality.
Copyright © 2016 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

KEYWORDS:

5′ terminal deletion; Cloverleaf; Coxsackievirus; Domain I; Enterovirus; RNA structure

PMID:
 
27289561
 
[PubMed - as supplied by publisher] 
Free full text

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario