martes, 18 de agosto de 2015

Small Acts Can Have a Huge Impact | Disability.Blog

Small Acts Can Have a Huge Impact | Disability.Blog

Disability Blog

New on Disability.Blog:


Small Acts Can Have a Huge Impact

Kerri Roberts, Research Coordinator with the Center for Neuroscience and Regenerative Medicine (CNRM)

By Guest Blogger Kerri Roberts, Research Coordinator with the Center for Neuroscience and Regenerative Medicine (CNRM)

As the first destination in the continental United States for individuals who are wounded, ill and injured in global conflicts,Walter Reed National Military Medical Center(WRNMMC), in Bethesda, Md., cares for the nation’s most seriously injured service members. Walking the halls there, especially for the first time, can be a shocking experience for many people. Certainly there were times, in my two years of recruiting patients for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) research studies at WRNMMC, when I saw things I had never imagined and faced situations that brought me to tears. But, it was also the place that I encountered some of the most courageous men and women I have ever had the honor to meet and witnessed incredible recoveries, which continue to be a daily source of inspiration. It is the first of these incredible recoveries that I would like to share.


Read More about Small Acts Can Have a Huge Impact

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario