A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health
Health Tip: Warning Signs of Sinusitis
Symptoms of sinus inflammationTuesday, January 20, 2015
(HealthDay News) -- Sinusitis, or inflamed sinuses, can be misdiagnosed as a cold or allergy.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology explains these possible symptoms of sinusitis:
- Having postnasal drip.
- Excreting green or yellow nasal discharge.
- Feeling stuffy or congested.
- Having a headache in the front of the head and pain in the teeth.
- Developing a cough and bad breath.
- Running a fever and feeling tired.
Copyright (c) 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.