Tri-Agencies to Update Public on Harmonized Foodborne Illness Attribution
CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and USDA’sFood Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 to update stakeholders on the Interagency Food Safety Analytics Collaboration’s (IFSAC) work to improve foodborne illness source attribution. Specifically, IFSAC will provide updates on work to develop harmonized foodborne illness source attribution estimates, as well as other analyses IFSAC has undertaken since its formation in 2011. This work can inform food safety strategies. FSIS, FDA, and CDC are also interested in input from stakeholders regarding plans for future IFSAC endeavors.
How to Register:
- Visit the meeting event page to register or contact Courtney Treece at 704-258-4983 orctreece@planningprofessionals.
- For general questions, to request an opportunity for an oral public comment, or for special accommodations due to a disability, contact Juanita Yates at 240-402-1731 orJuanita.firstname.lastname@example.org
Onsite registration will not be permitted. Early registration is recommended because seating is limited.
- Refer to the Federal Register Notice for details about the public meeting. (FSIS Agency ID: Docket Number FSIS-2015-0001; Document Number: 2015-01566)
- Learn more about IFSAC
- Download IFSAC meeting materials
Please note the following important dates:
- February 9, 2015: Closing date for request to make oral comment
- February 9, 2015: Closing date to request special accommodations due to a disability
- February 17, 2015: Closing date for registration
- April 30, 2015: Closing date to submit comments to Docket Clerk