The 2015 Birth-18 Years & Catch-up Immunization Schedules for healthcare professionals are published andavailable.
- PDFs for printing in color and in black and white are available.
- If you syndicate and display the schedules on your website, your online version should automatically show 2015 recommendations.
- The easy-to-read versions in English and Spanish, intended for parents, have also been updated (birth through 6 years and preteens and teens).
- There are no substantive changes from 2014 to 2015. See the list of changes in the schedule effective January 26, 2015.
- Free copies of the schedules will be available to order in April.
Updates on the immunization schedule interactive tools:
- The CDC Vaccines app is being updated and should available through iTunes and Google Play in mid-March.
- The Instant Childhood Immunization Schedule, which generates a personalized, printable recommended schedule for children birth through age 6 years is updated for 2015.
- Two online tools – the Interactive Catch-up Scheduler and the Adolescent Scheduler – are no longer available. Please use your state or local immunization information system (IIS) to assess patient immunization status. For access, see Awardee Immunization Websites.