On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- NIH Fiscal Policy for Grant Awards - FY2015 (NOT-OD-15-050)
- Notice of Salary Limitation on Grants, Cooperative Agreements, and Contracts (NOT-OD-15-049)
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- View upcoming application deadlines for all Fogarty funding opportunities.
- View opportunities supported by Fogarty collaborations with other NIH components and by other trans-NIH programs and collaborations focusing on global health.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Stipends, Tuition/Fees and Other Budgetary Levels Effective for Fiscal Year 2015 (NOT-OD-15-048)
- Related funding opportunity: Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Predoctoral MD/PhD or Other Dual-Doctoral Degree Fellowship (Parent F30) (PA-14-150)
Note: An individual may request support for research training abroad.
- Notice of Correction to Open Date for PA-15-037 "Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease in Older Adults (R01)" (NOT-AG-15-004)
- Mobile Health (mHealth): Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries
Application deadline: February 19, 2015
- International Research Scientist Development Award (IRSDA)
Application deadline: March 4, 2015
- International Research Ethics Education and Curriculum Development Award (Bioethics)Application deadline: May 22, 2015
- Global Infectious Diseases (GID)
Application deadline: July 29, 2015
- Fogarty HIV Research Training
Application deadline: July 30, 2015