Last Posted: Dec 05, 2018
- UK Biobank debuts as a powerful resource for genomic research
T Manolio, Nature News, December 3, 2018
- Role of Academic Biobanks in Public-Private Partnerships in the European Biobanking and BioMolecular Resources Research Infrastructure Community.
Hämäläinen Iiro et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2018 Nov
- Impact of biobanks on research outcomes in rare diseases: a systematic review.
Garcia Monique et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 Nov 13(1) 202
- Keeping the Beat - Researchers Find New Genetic Variants Linked to Atrial Fibrillation, Suggesting New Treatment Targets
S Ktori, GEN News, October 25, 2018
- UK Biobank a new era in genomic medicine
OG Bahcall, Nat Rev Genetics, October 23, 2018
- An Australian Biobank Certification Scheme: A Study of Economic Costs to Participating Biobanks.
Ling Rod et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2018 Feb 16(1) 53-58
- Is Your Biobank Up to Standards? A Review of the National Canadian Tissue Repository Network Required Operational Practice Standards and the Controlled Documents of a Certified Biobank.
Hartman Victoria et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2018 Feb 16(1) 36-41
- Promise of Precision Medicine in Psychiatry Nears Reality
L Davenport, Medscape, October 1o, 2018
- The UK Biobank resource with deep phenotyping and genomic data.
Bycroft Clare et al. Nature 2018 Oct (7726) 203-209
- UK Biobank shares the promise of big data
N Cox, Nature News, October 10, 2018