Last Posted: Dec 09, 2018
- From high definition precision healthcare to precision public oral health: opportunities and challenges.
Slavkin Harold C et al. Journal of public health dentistry 2018 Dec
- Integrating behavioural health tracking in human genetics research
NB Freimer et al, Nature Reviews Genetics, December 6, 2018
- Child body mass index, genotype and parenting in the prediction of restrictive feeding.
Bost K K et al. Pediatric obesity 2018 13(4) 239-246
- Connecting the pharmacogenetics and personalised medicine community.
McNamee Christine J et al. Drug discovery today 2018 23(8) 1456-1457
- The Missing -Omes: Proposing Social and Environmental Nomenclature in Precision Medicine.
Davis M M et al. Clinical and translational science 2017 10(2) 64-66
- Phylogenetic analysis of West Nile Virus in Maricopa County, Arizona: Evidence for dynamic behavior of strains in two major lineages in the American Southwest.
Hepp Crystal M et al. PloS one 2018 (11) e0205801
- A behavior-theoretic evaluation of values clarification on parental beliefs and intentions toward genomic sequencing for newborns.
Paquin Ryan S et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2018 Nov
- Natural Disease History, Outcomes, and Co-mutations in a Series of Patients With BRAF-Mutated Non-small-cell Lung Cancer.
Myall Nathaniel J et al. Clinical lung cancer 2018 Oct
- From bedside to bench and back: Translating ASD models.
Drozd Hayley P et al. Progress in brain research 2018 241113-158
- Perceived Unfair Treatment by Police, Race, and Telomere Length: A Nashville Community-based Sample of Black and White Men.
McFarland Michael J et al. Journal of health and social behavior 2018 Nov 22146518811144