|MMWR Weekly (No. 47)|
PDF of this issue
- World AIDS Day — December 1, 2018
- Implementation of the Treat All Policy Among Persons with HIV Infection Enrolled in Care but Not on Antiretroviral Therapy — India, May 2017–June 2018
Kiren Mitruka, MD; Manish Bamrotiya, MBBS; Reshu Agarwal, MD; et al.
Active follow-up and education about the benefits of early antiretroviral therapy in human immunodeficiency virus infection treatment can facilitate implementation of the Treat All policy in India.
- Multistate Infestation with the Exotic Disease–Vector Tick Haemaphysalis longicornis — United States, August 2017–September 2018
C. Ben Beard, PhD; James Occi, MA, MS; Denise L. Bonilla, MS; et al.
- Health Disparities Among American Indians/Alaska Natives — Arizona, 2017
Monique Adakai, MPH; Michelle Sandoval-Rosario, MPH; Fang Xu, PhD; et al.
- Outbreak of Dengue Virus Type 2 — American Samoa, November 2016–October 2018
Caitlin J. Cotter, DVM; A. John Tufa, MPH; Stephanie Johnson, MPH; et al.
- Progress Toward Regional Measles Elimination — Worldwide, 2000–2017
Alya Dabbagh, PhD; Rebecca L. Laws, PhD; Claudia Steulet; et al.
- QuickStats: Percentage of U.S. Adults Aged ≥18 Years Who Have Had a Flu Vaccination in the Past 12 Months, by Sex and Age Group — National Health Interview Survey, 2017