Last Posted: Nov 30, 2018
- Genomics of response to immune checkpoint therapies for cancer: implications for precision medicine
JR Conway et al, Genome Medicine, November 30, 2018
- Chemical modifications of nucleic acid drugs and their delivery systems for gene-based therapy.
Chen Changmai et al. Medicinal research reviews 2018 38(3) 829-869
- The Missing -Omes: Proposing Social and Environmental Nomenclature in Precision Medicine.
Davis M M et al. Clinical and translational science 2017 10(2) 64-66
- The need to develop a patient-centered precision medicine model for adults with chronic disability.
Wolf Susan M et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 17(5) 415-418
- A Novel Multiplex droplet digital PCR Assay to Identify and Quantify KRAS Mutations in Clinical Specimens.
Alcaide Miguel et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2018 Nov
- DMD Open-access Variant Explorer (DOVE): A scalable, open-access, web-based tool to aid in clinical interpretation of genetic variants in the DMD gene.
Bailey Mitchell et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Nov
- Experiences and perspectives on the return of secondary findings among genetic epidemiologists.
Stein Catherine M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Nov
- FDA approves precision medicine drug for different cancers with same mutation
L McGinley, Washington Post, November 26, 2018
- Plasma Dynamics of RAS/RAF Mutations in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Receiving Chemotherapy and Anti-EGFR Treatment.
Thomsen Caroline Brenner et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2018 Oct
- Statistical pitfalls of personalized medicine
S Senn, Nature News, November 27, 2018