Last Posted: Dec 13, 2018
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
- Pharmacogenetic tests and depressive symptom remission: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
Bousman Chad A et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 Jan 20(1) 37-47
- A Pharmacogenomic-based Antidepressant Treatment for Patients with Major Depressive Disorder: Results from an 8-week, Randomized, Single-blinded Clinical Trial.
Han Changsu et al. Clinical psychopharmacology and neuroscience : the official scientific journal of the Korean College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2018 Nov 16(4) 469-480
- Statistical pitfalls of personalized medicine
S Senn, Nature News, November 27, 2018
- Preferences for in-person disclosure: Patients declining telephone disclosure characteristics and outcomes in the multi-center COGENT Study.
Beri Nina et al. Clinical genetics 2018 Nov
- Genetics of response to cognitive behavior therapy in adults with major depression: a preliminary report.
Andersson Evelyn et al. Molecular psychiatry 2018 Nov
- Pharmacogenetic guidelines and decision support tools for depression treatment: application to late-life.
Chang Donald D et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 Nov 19(16) 1269-1284
- Using genetics to understand the causal influence of higher BMI on depression.
Tyrrell Jessica et al. International journal of epidemiology 2018 Nov
- Cost-Effectiveness of a Pharmacogenetic Test to Guide Treatment for Major Depressive Disorder.
Groessl Erik J et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2018 Aug 24(8) 726-734
- Impacts for Children Living with Genetic Muscle Disorders and their Parents - Findings from a Population-Based Study.
Jones Kelly M et al. Journal of neuromuscular diseases 5(3) 341-352