Last Posted: Dec 13, 2018
- Ethical conundrums in pediatric genomics.
Rotz Seth J et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2018 Nov 2018(1) 301-306
- Fostering trust in healthcare: Participants' experiences, views, and concerns about the 100,000 genomes project.
Dheensa Sandi et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- Views from the clinic: Healthcare provider perspectives on whole genome sequencing in paediatrics.
Szego M J et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- 100,000 whole genomes sequenced in the NHS
UK Government, Department of Health, December 5, 2018
- UK Researchers Just Finished Sequencing 100,000 Human Genomes
K Houser, Futurism, December 7, 2018
- Drug-resistance profiling and transmission dynamics of multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Saudi Arabia revealed by whole genome sequencing.
Al-Ghafli Hawra et al. Infection and drug resistance 2018 2219-2229
- Whole Genome Sequencing detects Inter-Facility Transmission of Carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae.
Spencer Melanie D et al. The Journal of infection 2018 Nov
- From high definition precision healthcare to precision public oral health: opportunities and challenges.
Slavkin Harold C et al. Journal of public health dentistry 2018 Dec
- Evaluation of whole-genome sequencing for outbreak detection of Verotoxigenic Escherichia coli O157:H7 from the Canadian perspective.
Rumore Jillian et al. BMC genomics 2018 Dec (1) 870
- Personal Genome Project UK (PGP-UK): a research and citizen science hybrid project in support of personalized medicine.
et al. BMC medical genomics 2018 Nov 11(1) 108